Sunday, August 26, 2018

Izzy

Izzy is back at Lantana Cascade, at Fish and Cheryl's house.  his leg healed well.

***************************************************8

Izzy is back at Dr. Miller's today. The infection on his leg did not seem to be getting better because he still had his leg all bent like you see it in the photo and video. I was hoping he was going to be able to extend his leg and regain use of it but then on Monday, the leg started to chance color, it looked black/blue underneath the skin and yesterday, the skin started to break and a discharge was dripping from wound. Since he is feral, I was only able to spray disinfectant on the surface of leg but I was not able to really clean it.
Dr. Miller is sedating him so he can check the bite/wound again. Donations are greatly needed to cover the cost of his visit today and any future treatments. Dr. Miller had talked about the possibility of amputation but I am still hoping the leg can be saved.







This handsome boy needs your help. He lives at a mobile home park and it looks like he was hit by a car and has an injury to his back left leg.
The family that feeds him cannot afford to take him to the vet. They could only give me $20 towards his medical expenses. They cannot keep him in a crate on their property because they only have the mobile home, no covered porch or patio. They called ACC to see if they could help him but they told them cat could be put to sleep.
Not sure if cat is in pain and I know that many cats continue to live with these types of injuries but we would love to get a vet's opinion.
I picked kitty up and I will be bringing him to Dr. Miller on Monday morning but we need donations to cover his examination. Cat is not neutered so we were hoping to have him neutered while under anesthesia to examine injuries. He will definitely need x-rays. Donations can be called directly to Dr. Miller on Monday but I would appreciate it if you could pledge here or via PM so I know how much I need to fundraise for this kitty. I will have an estimate after Dr. Miller examines cat.
Any name suggestions? He is very handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment